Saturday, March 21, 2009
Went to srjc to watch the match against aj today.Too bad aj lost, because I think we really deserved to win as we had the better chances.
Blame it on luck perhaps? Or that little bit of exquisite touch that would have made the difference? I'm thinking a 'Torres-touch' here:)
I'm not too sad, mainly because I feel that aj has already improved beyond recognition.
Being analytical, I've noticed a few areas aj can improve on, but shan't touch on that as of yet.
The other reason is simply because I did not play (duh!). I think if I was part of the team I'd probably still be emo-ing. It makes a hell-lot of a difference, whether one has played or not.
To friends: please, please, PLEASE cheer up okay? I know it takes time, but just don't be down for too long. It's all over so leave it at that and look forward to upcoming matches. I will still be rooting for you guys spiritually if not physically:D
And did I mention this stupid pundit on espn made me very pissed off just now.
Labels: Aj soccer you make me proud:) ; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this