Friday, March 27, 2009
So Little Time, So Much Work...Sigh...
Darn those e-lectures, I'd rather go to school.
I wasted 1 1/2 hours of my time yesterday morning trying to access ivle. It took eons to load. I think I must have refreshed the page a hundred times-no exaggeration here. And the worst thing was it was all to no avail. Which got me rather pissed off- my boss would know this, of course.
Then I had this brilliant idea: "Hmm, I shall access my lectures on friday at 6am. By then, I doubt there'll be very few people to make the system lag and unaccessible."
So I got up at 6 and tried to log in.
Amazingly, the ivle homepage loaded and displayed itself in front of me like it was never gone yesterday.
"Hurray!" I thought to myself. "Finally." I still haven't forgiven ivle for pangseh-ing me yesterday.
I clicked on the 'jc2 e-lectures' branch.
Out popped- gp and ki. I stoned for a moment.
I refreshed the page.
Again the same things popped out.
"Shit I'm screwed." I thought. "I think they took away the other files."
Therefore, I didn't get to access the other e-lectures.
Oh yeah, my e-learning days totally rock.
Bottomline: I'm screwed.
And thanks alot to ivle.
-_-
AJI on wednesday was half brilliant, half was... err well... into the abyss.
Rocked the audi vs Excruciatingly painful to watch/listen.
And I shall leave it at that. No point elaborating.
Winner was D2 Ainesh. I loved his performance. And it once again made me sad because I can't dance. Not one bit.
And also, a GOOD JOB to Pamela because I thinkyou did your best ever performance (as well as vocally) as compared to all the practices I've heard you:)
Even though you didn't mention me on stage (LOL)- it's OKAY. cheers.
I think the judges were okay, but a couple of them didn't speak much. And of course mr toh was being mean and showing-off as usual.=X
I quite enjoyed myself for the night overall:D
ORLJ today was quite fun la, I guess. But I feel it was too short.
And I didn't get to drink my starbucks coffee!:(
Am tired now.
There's still cca tomorrow. What a sad life. I've to chiong my work now. Ciaos.

i'VE got this
i WANT this