Sunday, March 15, 2009
OH SWEET VICTORY.
I'm on cloud nine now.
Let me savour this victory for awhile:D:D:D
My hero: Fernando Torres:P
See- 'Man utd fans' abandoning their team when they're losing. Disgusting.
And I feel extra glad because the manu fans who live opposite my block finally learnt to shut up and admit defeat. I shouted myself hoarse when liverpool scored the first two goals because I was so bloody pissed off with the manu fans when ronaldo scored and they were cheering away. I hate ronaldo and manu to the max max max! Hmph.
Yesterday I went to yangzheng primary with a few peeps fromm 33/08 to tutor the kids.
Was fun and enriching. Haha.
I revised a bit of primary six science:)
And there was this math problem sum not even any of us knew how to do and we were all so paiseh!! It goes to show how much primary school kids are made to learn. Poor things.
I kind of forgot alot of things I learnt in p5 and 6 too. Hehe. I make quite a bad tutor.
The students were like 10 times wore then my younger brother (he's in p5). Like a bunch of monkeys that wouldn't sit still and do their work. I had to sit or stand beside them to make sure they were doing their work and nothing else. So I kinda turned into a surveillance cam or something. Lol.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week!:D
I am in an extremely buoyant mood now.
:P

i'VE got this
i WANT this