Tuesday, March 24, 2009
FIVE-NIL.:D
WhatmorecanIsay.
Back to school:
I'm thinking if I should just forget about the choir trip in july- I just got back back my econs term test yesterday to find out that I'd flunked. 8/20.
What a horrible feeling. I'd expected myself to pass, at the very least:(
It hurts extra bad to fail a subject you like.
And if I'd not been careless, I would've passed. But that's an 'if', of course, and it's too late for 'if's already.
Math and geog tests are coming up next week, and I have absolutely zero confidence, because I haven't touched on any revision yet. This sucks.
My math lecture notes are stuck at probability. I've been s&s during most math lectures nowadays:X (*s&s: stone and sleep)
And saturday practices are starting this week, which means I won't be able to tutor the primary school kids anymore:(
I think my cip hours will just stay stagnant at 20-plus hours.
My SGC is gonna be real bad, because I have absolutely nothing under leadership while my community involvement is insignificant. Oh, as if I need more things to add to my existing stress.
All the expectations I have of myself are sucking whatever energy I'm left with.
Everyday is a struggle to stay awake. Getting my brain to function and listening to, not hearing, teachers during lessons is an even harder struggle. It's like I'm testing my resilience capacity everyday.
I just hope at the end of day, I get what I'm aiming for.
I just need a break, which is an impossible thing to get now. Guess I'll have to wait till the A's are over.
2010, come quickly!

i'VE got this
i WANT this