Friday, March 6, 2009
_blank_I don't know what to say, I'm just feeling rather happy now because napfa is over (screw it):D
And so is econs test, which I might have a chance of passing provided someone doesn't minus two marks by default. Heheh.
It seems not too long ago that I was taking my first napfa in primary four and feeling nervous like an arse and then now, everything is OVER. Like no napfa forever (and ever!).
And I can't wait to start on games during pe now!:)
Oh I scored an 'A' for my chem test and I'm proud of it.
Lots of work to do during the weekends- I don't know what to begin with.
The good thing is I have no extra distactions this weekend because there's no liverpool match. Which means I have no excuses to slack and be moody.
Today's dismissal was entertaining. We had to wait till 12.15 before the security guard would let us out of school. So there was sort of like a linear 'squat'ter (literally) settlement forming on the carpark pavement. LOL. School feels like jail. Even the uniform gives you a dull feeling.
We irritate the hell out of each other.
I like to annoy and tease people and also make lame comments. It's a habit, I guess. Get used to it. :P
School is fun, sometimes.
Other times, it's obviously not.
Or most times, I'm dead while alive.

i'VE got this
i WANT this