Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The teacher will be back tomorrow. Supposedly.And I will suan him!!!
For sure.
Today's cca carnival was not very good.
Because apprently, the J1s were not made to stay back till 4 plus but were released at 2 plus instead.
So the number of J1s who stayed behind was rather pathetic.
Zoned out when pamela, flea and I were singing anderson sec songs.
Feel quite bad now.
Sometimes I really like just sppace out randomly, so to friends I've 'ignored' from some time to another, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it.><
And I'm going to be even worse tomorrow, because I'm waking up at 4 tomorrow to watch football again.
I just can't miss any matches!
Facts:
In 04/05 season, I missed only 1 match (excluding carling cup). And it was the champions league final, like wth. I overslept and when I woke up, it was 3-3-_- I still haven't forgiven myself for missing the comeback. Lol.
05/06: I can't remember. Probably only carling cup matches.
06/07: Same.
07/08: 2 matches. 1 wasn't shown on tv(vs west ham). The other I overslept. Again. And it was the merseyside derby in which torres scored the only goal of the match.
I even watched a midnight match between liverpool and arsenal the night before o'level english exam.
I am stuck being like that for life, probably.
And I FEEL HORRIBLY SAD because there might be a girl's soccer team in aj this year.
Two reliable sources told me 11 females signed up during cca carnival today.
I think there were only 5 or 6 last year, and one of them was me.
I haven't dismissed the thought of a 2nd cca, but I'm pretty sure practices will clash with choir.
Someone, tear me into two please...
Or maybe I can be the super-sub.
I didn't get to see someone today.
:(

i'VE got this
i WANT this