Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Sunday was fantastic.Could say it was triple-joy for me.
Lakers won, Nadal won, and of course, like I'd said, Liverpool will win.
And it's not fair because I've no chance to suan him back.
Never mind. Shall wait till next week. XP
I love fernando torres.
El Nino rocks.
Forever!:D
So monday I was
Sort of like a walking zombie.
Actually I think I was zombie again today.
Didn't go for choir because I went to my chinese doctor (or is it called 'sinseh') to cure my never-ending cough.
He said I was too heaty.
Doctor: (feels my pulse) *3 seconds later... Eh, ni zui jing hen chi shui hah. (you slept late for the past few days is it?)
Me: Um... *I nodded. (Actually I was thinking: Eeeps! He so zhun. I just stayed up to watch liverpool play the night before and slept 3 hours)
So apparently I have not enough sleep.
That's why I'm not recovering.
Kind of stoned the entire day today.
Even during pe.
So much so when running 2.4km I actually spaced out and nearly forgot the number of rounds I've run.
Econs lecture was practically zzz...
Though I didn't sleep.
I was perhaps in wonderland. LOL.
But the lecturer was really slowww.
Thank goodness it's only for this week.
Pe today was actually quite okay.
Ran 2 plus 6.
Had pre test already:)
But I was quite sad because my timing sucks.
Whatever happened to my stamina???
:( :( :(
And my left ankle always always hurts when I run long distance.
Ever since secondary school.
Maybe it's because of the way I run? :(
Anyway I need to find a new motivation so I can run faster.
Mondays and Tuesdays tire the hell out of me.
Wednesdays and thursdays are passing breeze.
Fridays rock! :D
(Nihon mura again on friday vsy!)
My cough is getting better.
Sinseh rocks!!
Though he didn't give me an mc... =/

i'VE got this
i WANT this