Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I'm not anti-social, I'm just independent.Ahh well, at least my friends or people who know me don't think that way anymore.
Whatever.
There are some people I kan bu shuang in school. I admit.=X
Okay but I bet they feel the same way about me too. Or maybe it's a misunderstanding. Who cares.
By the way, math test today was hor-ree-ble.
But it was expected, because I didn't really study. Just read the lecture notes.
I was so careless, I forgot to bring my gc to school. -_-
Thankfully wen bin lent me his and sin li shared hers with me. Thank you both!:)
Couldn't prove the mcclaurin's question, then I totally skipped qns 2 and 3, because they were on applications of differentiation (I think). So I didn't even bother reading them. And when I read them after finishing the other questions, I did not know how to start at all. Zzz.
And and and my answer for the p&c code-word question was like 1billion plus. Xianz. Found out later that I was supposed to add the cases together, not multiply them. Okay, zzz again.
I hope to get a double-digit score at least.
I think I spent like 10 minutes or so stoning and looking around because I gave up on two questions totally.
Econs is getting interesting:D
And I'm not being sarcastic.
Had this super funny talk during mass civics today!:D
Was rather interesting. Then when I listened to the examples the guy gave on relationships and eq and men and women, I realised being a guy is quite err... (hard?)because the emotions they can show, or rather, are accepted by society are really limited. LOL. Loved the 'gay!' part also. Lmao.
And I still think that guys in general are superficial. Like they are superficial both in dream world AND in real life. And I hate guys for this.><
And of course the talk got me thinking about many other things as well.
I feel guilty because I slacked one round during pe today. Xian. Which means I burnt less calories than I should have=/
Yay yay.

i'VE got this
i WANT this