Friday, February 6, 2009
I sometimes feel that I forgive people too easily.And because of this, I'm easily 'exploited'.
I was just thinking yesterday that I need to be meaner, because the 'real world' calls for it.
What with all the deception and conflicts and what-not.
My life has been so conflict-free that I've become naive, to think that everyone around me have no ulterior motives.
Because sometimes, the unexpected happens.
I know that I trust people too easily as well, and I really do try to stay on at least neutral terms with people I know, which is why I think I might get conned one day.
After thursday, I believe that I'm a 'green' person, according to Mr Toh's psycho-analysis, because I'm indeed very analytical.
And I definitely don't take sides in conflicts.
I just want to say, that before one wishes to say something, he should first think of others, and consider their feelings.
Not like I do this all the time anyway.
I've said the wrong things too many times before.
But I hope this blows over.
Oh, and I was beaten to the suan-ing.
I got suaned first in the end.=/
Damn it.
Dined with choir people after practice on thursday, at a market near school which I didn't even know existed!
Lol.
And I found out I was right about something.
Everyday's lessons seem to be lifeless.
Okay, on second thought, maybe the 'lifeless' part is just me.
I've had so many people asking me why I look so xian that I kind of don't even answer them now.
Because I'm just tired. Xian. Okay?
Like physically and mentally tired.
I'm stoning more and more nowadays.
Oh I wish...
Was supposed to lunch with sin yee at nihon mura today, but we felt like eating at subway, so we went there instead.
But there were no seats so we ended up at macs.
Mc Spicy rocks! Haha.
I'm not supposed to eat this sort of food yet, but I couldn't resist.
Pray that my cough doesn't worsen!
I've no idea why, but today the mc spicy was extra spicy for me and I ended up hanging my mouth open and breathing in out in out because my throat and mouth were burning and I'd finished my green tea.
And stupid yee was laughing at me!>.<
It was quite unglam so I kind of covered my mouth with tissue paper.
Next time I'm gonna upsize my drink when I eat mc spicy.XP
I wanna watch...
Steven gerrard's out for three weeks...!
Can't wait for this.

i'VE got this
i WANT this