Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Have been busy as heck these two days.Didn't do much during the weekends as always
Ate yummy food again:D
The thing is she cooked way too much food, I think it was enough for 20 people. But there were only 9 of us there.
So in the end we were kinda forced to eat more, but I managed to escape by kindly refusing. Lol.
Went pizza hut with some choir peeps on monday.
I mostly remembered the
I realised jj's laughing is really infectious
I think flea is the most composed lor. Even though I think I'm quite composed also. I think.
Anyway, someone dropped her drumstick. LOL.
Like how a certain someone else dropped her drumstick before, also in front of me.
Hahahahaha:P
Choir prac was with the j1s for the first time!
And my claustrophobicism (is there such a word??) acted up again.
I. Can't. Stand. Small. Spaces.
I hate it, and I feel really weird and short of breath and squeezed.
And of course, not to mention the weird j1 in soprano.
Lol.XP
Today's lessons were so... xian.
Sighs.
Vectors is a confirmed 'fail' topic.
I can't seem to do most of the tutorial questions.
Xian xian xianz.
Chem tutorials are at crawling speeds.
Econs... hmm I think maybe I should keep comments to myself next time in case there's a giggling fit again in class.
I don't wanna write essays!!! :(
Pe was quite slack today:D:D:D
Yay yay yay
I shall end abruptly today-
Labels: laughing fits anytime and anywhere rocks; school is xian; you; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this