Friday, February 13, 2009
Happy Valentine's/Friendship Day!:D:D:DGot many gifts from many friends today:)
Thankyouverymuch 33/08, pamela, sin yee and flea!!
I love my friends!<3
And friendship rocks!
Lunched at pizza hut today.
The curse of the fallen drumstick struck again.
Not once, not twice, but thrice!
Guess who is this time? Hmm I wonder...
And I added a new word to my vocab today.
Ang-Mo-Kiab:
LOL.
I've not touched my computer for three days before this! Haha.
Been reaching home after dusk for the past three days.
Too tired and lazy to switch on the computer.
Some things that happened:
Wednesday- Choir was the bomb. Had giggling, snorting fits not quite so randomly. All I can say is there is an interesting junior in choir. But I'm not going to be mean:P
Wednesday- I got a taste of what it's like to feel a mop handle on your head hit you repeatedly. But no way it's going to keep my mouth shut during econs lessons. Because there's always plenty of things to comment about.=X And I don't think Mr Toh knows my surname. But it's definitely not 'Teo'.
Thursday- Singing till sore. I've kind of given up on vectors, though I don't want to. I'm a tutorial behind now, shucks.=/
CIP today was horrible and fun.
Fun because it was a class activity, we got to help the community and I got cip hours!:D
Horrible because we were made use of, and that really annoyed me. Or rather, I was quite pissed by the end of it.
My class had to help other classes with their blocks of flats because we were efficient, and they were well, slower I guess.
And it wasn't just 1 extra block. It was THREE!
I felt quite sick by the end of the 1st extra block because I was really hungry.
We completed our blocks before ten, but instead of being rewarded for our efficiency, we couldn't rest but had to do another 3 blocks.
Zzzz
Okay I shall stop commenting on this.
By the way, I think some residents were really freaky. *shudders
I hate dark flats because they spook me.
And the small lifts make me feel very uneasy. Claustrophobia!
But there was this kind auntie who gave us these two large plastic bags of tidbits:D
All hope is not lost.
And thankfully our truck came on time.
Excited for tomorrow.
Good luck to aj soccer team.
I think not many would care much, but I do.
Please score!
Will be watching and cheering (not loudly though) from the stands.
Been thinking so so so much lately.
I think I'm going crazy soon.
I tell myself not to be affected by what others say, but disappointingly, I AM affected by what others say (about me). And I'm greatly affected.
And this thing is bothering me more and more.
I just don't have the courage.
I'm afraid.
Sighs.

i'VE got this
i WANT this