Friday, February 27, 2009
FRIDAY IS FINALLY HERE:DI get this strange feeling of high-ness when I wake up on friday mornings because number one, it is a short day(12.15!HAHA), and number two, it's less than a day to weekends:P Also, fridays are typically quite slack, apart from having pe in the morning. I am proud of myself because I ran faster than usual for pe today:D I usually slack and run super slowly but I kind of chionged today. Then I ended up feeling giddy for the next like, thirty minutes=/ But napfa is next week!! Bleh. I shall chiong again next friday when I do 2.4km. Then I'll end up dying on the track or something haha. Choi la. Of course not.
Oh! And okay this is going to be random- I told sin li today that I'm getting a kick out of doing vectors nowadays. And I replied myself and said I'm going crazy. Lol. I think I am. Well I used to hate vectors. But I really feel that the more I do my homework, the happier and high-er I feel. Is this type of development normal? Shucks. Maybe my brain functions the reverse way. Like reverse psychology or something. Haha.
Saw this toilet sign in school and I thought it was interesting. Or maybe I was just feeling random that day (wednesday). See the 'Toh'? Haha. Okay. Random. Whatever. Oh well, I'm a good student and I'm kind, nevertheless. :P
I just swore to myself that I will be mugging this weekend. And I'm doing it. Because I think I may have found some motivation. At least, temporary for the next two days.
Real Madrid 0 Liverpool 1
Tell me about it - not. Come on, I watch like every match. Is it even necessary to ask me every single time? Lol. Win, lose, or draw, I'm suanned. So, sighs, I'm totally immune now.
And yes, I jumped off the sofa and jumped around like some mad person. It's like the only thing you can do to release the relief and ecstacy when you can't scream out at 4 or 5 plus in the morning. I mean, people are still sleeping.
:D
Some people's minds I just can't fathom. I'm just staying neutral- it's a tough job.
Oh and I was wrong, it was only two days:)
But I'm on the brink of letting it go.
There's not alot in my life, but what's in is enough to occupy my mind and make me forget ---, perhaps, just temporarily, or until the point where I decide enough is enough. Then I'll let go.

i'VE got this
i WANT this