Sunday, February 8, 2009
ECSTATIC.I'm high I'm high.
3-2 win and 3 points.
Nearly suffered another disappointment again and thank god Liverpool won.
Crazy shit.
I totally jumped out of the sofa when Torres scored in the 92nd minute. Lol.
Fortunately I don't have a weak heart (well at least I hope not) otherwise I may suffer an attack sooner or later.
Went sin li's house on thursday during my 4 1/2 hour break and played wii.
It was awesome! Haha.
Played tennis doubles(and won), the rabbid game(quite stupid but really fun-and won) and some penalty shootout thingy (and won) as well.
:P :P :P
But my right arm was really aching after that.
Next time I'm gonna play house of the dead!:D
Anyway, I went to search for this youtube video vanessa told me about.
And you're damn right it's hilarious!
It shows djokovic imitating some tennis stars:
I think the nadal, federer and sharapova ones are the funniest.
LOL.
Watched the dark knight again yesterday.
Once again, I think heath ledger deserves the oscar; he was downright wickedly brilliant!
Oh oh, and I wanna watch slumdog millionaire! :)
Next week will be fun, no?
Supposedly, we're having bonding sessions with the J1 classes.
I hope all goes well, hur.
I've been thinking about a lot of things.
I have this feeling...
Hmm, I'd better not think too much.
Labels: HIGH-ness; I'm not gonna get suaned tomorrow:D ; video-addict; __ so close yet so far.

i'VE got this
i WANT this