Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The 1-1 result effectively ruined my entire week:((Ahem, in case you do not know: Liverpool 1 Manchester city 1)
Sucks sucks sucks. Sighs.
Next comes real madrid. Okay for now I shall stop here in case I rattle on for another half a page or something.
Man u fans are really happy right now. And I hate the cocky aura some man u fans have around them. Oh wells, I guess I'm just overly-biased against the manu
Okay I know. Stop.
Pe today was horrible. We were made to run 4 rounds in the rain and ended up getting all drenched. But I realised I wasn't tired at all. Maybe I was too busy feeling pissed because I was feeling all wet and cold that I didn't care much about the running part.
I hate running in the rain so so much.
I had an achievement on monday because I passed my math test!:D
It was totally unexpected because I skipped questions 2 and 3 entirely, while Q1 was half-done. But I just passed only- 15/30. Haha. And 12 marks came from the system of linear eqn and p&c questions. Not bad for someone who didn't even bring her gc to school.^^
On the downside, I've been faring horribly for gp. Okay, maybe not horribly, but the marks aren't what I expect of myself. Even though I think it's because I have been kind of slacking during timed practices. I admit I haven't been taking them seriously.><>=X
Can't wait for this week to end.
My eyebags are getting worse. It ain't going to stop me from late-night matches still, no way:P
I will be there for you as long as you want to involve me.
A week is too long.
:(

i'VE got this
i WANT this