Friday, January 30, 2009
yay I'm not emo anymore.:)
I find it hard to be that sad in school because of the people around me.
And people do little things that make me happy, but of course, they wouldn't know.
Like what I mentioned in one of my posts during the holidays, that the littlest of things make me haapy:D
But the same goes for being sad as well, which is not so good.
The timed practice for gp essay yesterday was horrible.
I was in two minds for 30 whole minutes!
Wanted to do q3(the 'wealth' one), but couldn't come up with enough points.
So I did an essay plan for q4(family), but could only think of 2 points.
So I stoned for awhile before choosing q3 again.
By the time I started, there was like, 1 hour left.
Chionged my essay before doing the essay plan. LOL.
I think my teacher will say something about my skimpy essay plan scribbled on the back of the question paper.
Haha.
Anyways, I hope I can pass, at the very least.
The whole of thursday was so so so tiring.
Mainly because I caught the football match in the morning I guess. Bleh.
Absolutely smoked through math lecture- I was trying ever so hard to stay awake because vectors is tough.
but started nodding off 10 minutes into the lecture.
Remained on and off until the final 5 minutes.
Then I realised everything I copied was in a mess because I was barely awake when writing. Zzzz...
Tried to avoid someone also. haha.
But of course I didn't manage to.
Choir was torture, because my throat was pain as hell.
And I wasn't even singing.
Tried to but it obviously couldn't work.
So I kind of lip-synced the whole way.
But still couldn't help singing a little. hehe.
We are improving!!! woots.
Went to lunch at nihon mura with vong sin yee today.
Spent 15 bucks on food and float!! *horrors
Luckily I've not been spending much this week in school because most food are currently off-limits for me.
And I still dare not try sushi because of this horrible experience I had before...
I love ebi!!!:D yum-yum
Even though I'm not supposed to eat too much fried and oily stuff now. oops.
Had a coke float, and did something stupid.
When the person served me, the float was already kinda overflowing because of the gas bubbles thingy, but I still stirred it to mix the ice-cream.
But the thing started foaming and it overflowed onto the table.
I went: "Shit. Sin yee, how?"
Then we laughed and I quickly got some tissue paper to clean the table.
Anyways, this just adds to my reasons for not liking coke.
And next time I will eat only side dishes and not geh-kiang and order the freaking big rice bowl that I didn't finish.
The weekend= Homework. And tv:D
Someone will not be around so Liverpool WILL WIN chelsea!!
I will continue watching all Liverpool matches. (unless I'm dead, but touch-wood!)
Xie-xie ni for helping me upgrade my gc cos I was always too lazy to do it myself!
:)

i'VE got this
i WANT this