Friday, January 16, 2009
wow this page is seriously dead...And that's why I'm here to announce that I'm not dead. Yet, anyways.
Which leads me to warn you that this post is gonna be rants and more rants.
And maybe some occasional random stuff.
On wednesday, just 3 days into school, and this horrible thought crept into my head:
just 3 days into school and already I'm dying... ...
(and of course, I'm STILL dying. die-ING. It's a long and continuous process.)
My five school days basically contain of 2 super-long days and 2 pretty longs days. only fridays allow me to lunch outside of school.
And of this was the reason I was dying by wednesday.
My pe just HAD to clash with choir prac on mon!!!
Which means I can't run with my class now because I've rescheduled my afternoon pe to tue:(
anyways today's pe sucked, mainly due to toe nail which has grown in way too deep.
I hope I won't get an infection, because I don't want to go to the doctor...
So a new school year, with new teachers.
I had new teachers for every subject except math and geog.
And I am happy.
Like happy, not being sarcastic here.
But wednesdays to fridays are quite boring for me because my favourite subjects are more or less all on the first two days of the week.
oh, and something random- the school track looks like an oval piece of patched up curtain, but at least the water bump hazards are gone...:)
tut tut tut...
Actually (and amazingly), I kinda enjoy going to school now because of the people I get to see.
And no no no do not get me wrong... No way.
It makes a hell lot of a difference when I tell myself to be serious about learning and try to do as much as I can.
Because even when I'm tired, I feel a
Finally ate lunch outside school today. With vsy.
Pizza hut!:D
Curry zazzle baked rice with spicy dromlets and garlic bread.
And we finished everything!!
Well, sort of anyways.
Maybe with some help from the floor? LOL.
(stupid yee.XP)
Am still bloated now.
Mornings are great.
Choir pracs with nelson kwei are fun.
Some people annoy the hell out of me.
I annoy the hell out of some people (well, or so they say).
I'm not irritating!! >.<
pe lessons
I'm stoning now.
Okay.
Guess that's it.
I really really really hope Liverpool win the merseyside derby.
If not, see my black (not literally) face in school on tuesday.
Hi I am Alice, and I AM NOT IN WONDERLAND.

i'VE got this
i WANT this