Monday, January 26, 2009
SORE THROAT'S GONE BUT THE DAMN COUGH'S KILLING ME...And I still have not eaten any new year goodies yet!!
D:
Because I don't wanna go back to school on wednesday coughing like some person with a deadly disease.
I-Hate-Phlegm.
But then I thought: This is actually good in a way because not eating = not gaining weight!
Not forgetting there's pe on friday that's bound to 'kill' me again.
Had reunion dinner at my aunt's house yesterday.
Ate a hell lot of food.
The usual yong tau foo in steamboat, with prawns, sotong, cheese tofu... blahblah.
And then we had some grilled food too!
My aunt's self-marinated beef was awesomez.
Bacon, cheese and onion sausage, crabstick, and blahblah.
And I ate one slice of abalone, which was quite rare because I don't exactly eat abalone.
Prefer shark's fin hehe. *drools
So I just ate and ate and ate.
eeeps! I don't think I ate TOO MUCH though... I think..?
self-consolation perhaps. ha. ha.
Slept at two last night after the liverpool match.
1-1.
Again.
Zzzzz...
More zzzzzzzz......
I have no comments.
Except being disappointed.
Like for the trillionth time.
=/
Thank goodness it's not the premier league though.
Today was not exactly a good day either.
Had a hand in mahjong.
Lost terribly.
Tried to console myself that the fengshui of my seat was really BAD.
Which I seriously think was true because my cousin kept winning.
Thankfully we played small and I lost just a little over 10 bucks.
But still, I HATE LOSING.
Just like I hate Liverpool to draw or lose.
Dinner was alright.
Ate lotsa fried stuff.
Which is why I'm coughing like mad now.
Just taken my medicine.
Hopefully my voice will be back to normal by wednesday, though I doubt it.
Ang-bao money this year from my relatives are nearly non-existent.
But oh wells, it's like that every year.
Kinda used to it already.
Okay, gonna chiong homework now.
And no, I'm not crazy because I'm doing homework on New Year's Day
-I'm barking mad.
Ciaos.
Labels: coughing makes me lethargically high; Steamboat dinners rock; Yesterday I was happy Today I am okay.

i'VE got this
i WANT this