Saturday, January 3, 2009
I want to do a recap of 2008 before disappearing from here for a week,of course, to try and salvage as much as I can of my remaining homework.2008 had many firsts for me.
But I'm kinda lazy to list any...
It had been a demanding year, but at least I didn't miss a single day of school being sick- just one day because I injured my heel and couldn't walk:)
Best moment, or moments, probably are:
1) Realising I'd passed my promos
2) Carolling at Pan Pac
3) Getting a laptop, even though it's not exactly a brand I've heard of.
4) Liverpool beating man utd
5) Liverpool beating chelsea at stamford bridgeand ending their god knows how many games unbeaten streak.XP
6) Liverpool ending 2008 at the top of the table
7) Getting to know many new friends at ajc
8) Maintaining good friends with and sec peeps!!XD
9) Phelps and his 8 gold medals:D
10) Bolt (and his chicken nuggets) and his 3 gold medals in WR times.
Worst moments were so horrible, I'd rather not list them, but here goes...
1) Realising I'd scored 13 for O's. (My 4 bonus points literally saved my ass!)
2) Me being totally confused over my own feelings. In 3 words: I was stupid. Really.
3) Lakers losing to celtics in nba finals. Got thrashed, which made it worse. What I felt was super-ly horrible.
4) Liverpool losing to chelsea in champions league semis in extra time:(
I couldn't cheer up for days and days.
5) Risse scoring an own goal against chelsea in the 1st leg semis, in freaking injury time!!! And I still blame him for the loss, up till now.
6) Realising my class will fall short of its original number in 09 year. But we will keep in touch, yeah?XD
So, there's alot of sports in there.
Well, that's me=P
byebye and see you muggles in school in 10 days' time!XP
(Been reading Harry Potter again, right from the 1st book. Love it as always!)
pamela have you started?:)

i'VE got this
i WANT this