Tuesday, January 20, 2009
HOLY YAY I FINALLY GOT RID OF THE TROUBLESOME IN-GROWN TOE NAIL!!!I know I've been disappearing nowadays.
School is getting to me.
Sometimes I wish I could go back to childhood (=kindergarten) where nothing like 'worries' ever existed.
:(
Geog test tomorrow, but I've barely studied.
Pe sucked today
And thank goodness there was Dawn to chat and run with.
It sounds weird- I hate running but I love playing sports which involve running.
And come to think of it, I haven't played football AND basketball for ages!!!
:( :( :(
triple sadness...
Manz which I could play now...
Emo... ...
I was quite sad today.
1-1.
DAMMIT.
Manu fans = I hate. Grrr.
Woke up at 4am in the morning to watch the match.
Was 4 minutes away from celebrating and going to school in high-ness!
Then it was all rubbish. Hell.
I'm not a jinx. I'm not Liverpool's jinx, for sure.
Because I watch every match and if I was a jinx, they would've lost every match, wouldn't they? LOL.
It's okay. I'm kinda used to disappointments.
KINDA.
But obviously I'm always affected by the results. D-UH.
'Cos I'm passionate, without a doubt.
I'm gonna fail geog test for sure.
Nothing's going in at all.
I'm kinda like staring at the space between the lines of words whenever I read the notes.
Which equals gone case.
Econs remains boring.
Because NIA is boring.
I'm kind of mia during nia, sadly.
And I can't seem to help it.
My brain seems to be mia nowadays and I don't know why.
(I'm trying to pull it back though.)
But after watching the fish video during civics lesson yesterday, I guess I could:
1) Play (with econs? I don't think so.erps.)
2) Make their day. (Whose day? errms...no comments) - NA.
3) Be there. (I'm trying to do so during lessons.)
4) Choose your own attitude. (Uh-huh. I know. The positive one, right? Oh yay! I LOVE NIA!)
Gp- I have no comments.
Articles=Lots of work.
But at least that's when my brain's with me...
Math=Neither here nor there.
Sometimes I feel I understand the lecture pretty well but when comes the tutorial, I get gunned down.
Chem=probably the best of all so far.
But it's H1.
...
Xianz...
Somthing's bugging me.
I know.
It's the bug you get when you know you have unfinished business
I'm tired.
(I know. Who isn't, right?)

i'VE got this
i WANT this