Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Did no go anywhere for CNY day two!!But ate the ever-lovely macs big breakfast:D
yum yum.
I LOVE BIG BREAKFAST.=DDD
Spent my cny day 2 watching tennis on tv(Nadal RULES!!), doing as much homework as I felt like doing, and using the computer.
Watched the 1st 15min of iron man.
Might watch the remaining this weekend:)
Didn't really sing during choir practice today.
Sectionals were I think much better today.
And I think the sop sls are really nice. :)
But some people are still annoying.
I think the new song, or chant, rather, has improved my semitones! Lol.
Got
We shall see!!
Liverpool will win today. *laughs evily
I know because I feel it. MUAHAHA. ha.
Had
The feeling was horrible.
A couple of times I actually thought I would puke because of the phlegm in my throat.
yucks yucks.
Cough, get better quickly...!
And HOLY I just remembered- have to study for math test tomorrow!
And there's econs homework also.
Zzzz...

i'VE got this
i WANT this