Thursday, December 18, 2008
Went to makan with the topless five on monday!!woots!
Haha. It's been quite awhile.
Okay not really. Since yee's birthday=)
Lunched at pizza hut and I finally learned not to eat both garlic bread AND pizza, simply because it really IS too much bread for me.
Ate curry zazzle baked rice.
But this time, it was too much potato!! Lol.
After lunching, we walked around j8 while waiting for ms neo to join us.
Were supposed to have earthquake at swensens together, but pamela and flea had to leave early=(
So the remaining four of us had the topless five ice-cream instead!
Had fries too (more potatoes!)
Hence the day ended... potatoey:)
I feel as though the next two days had been non-existent, because I can't recall at all what I've done. Hmm...
And if I've said certain things that are wrong or maybe even insulting to a certain way, I sincerely apologize because I honestly didn't mean it.
They've proably been my blurt-out opinions as usual.
Peace:)
Where oh where has he gone to...?
Going CNY shopping later!
Hope I can get all the clothes I want.XP
Labels: Topless Five once again; It's just a dream; freakishly-obsessed; pre-shopping syndrome.

i'VE got this
i WANT this