Wednesday, December 31, 2008
There's been one thing that has been bugging me for the entire holidays!!!
And it's no other than (ppl in self-denial may want to cover your ears, or eyes)- Homework!
Sighs.
I'm completely and utterly lagging waaay behind.
And I wonder if I'm the only one in my class who's not doing homework.
If I am, I might as well go kill myself now.
Geog and GP are definitely the worst.

Chucking my homework aside as usual, I (quite happily) went back to anderson sec for the choir games on monday.
;D
Met many seniors and senior seniors and some juniors who are now seniors=D
We all ended up slacking and laughed at juniors who got dirty.
Ketchup attacks!!! Lol.
I swear I will never view ketchup the same way ever again.
(FYI: I prefer ketchup to chilli)
But maybe I'll switch to chilli sauce from now onwards.
And I have to say, a few games were really gross. Like GROSS.
Eg. Playing captain's ball with raw fish and chicken?! Yucks!
I didnt dare to go up close lest one of them landed on my head, so I happily watched from the canteen while the juniors got dirty.
The fish head got disjointed from its body after a few throws, and soon, shreds of it could be seen flying in the air upon every throw.
It was the grossest captain's ball game I've ever watched.
And I pity the fish.=/
The chicken didn't fare better as well because in the end all its limbs (and head of course) were disjointed from its body.
Well, they probably won't be reincarnated it seems.

Before watching the gross captain's ball game, I played a NORMAL one with some other seniors.
The first time I've played it since last year!
happy happy happyXD
I don't understand why jc people don't exactly like captain's ball, but I love it, because everyone can play captain's ball.

So, monday was fun.
Anderson sec choir still rocks the most!:P

I wanna go shopping soon for a top and shoes.=/

Labels:


Her

About me:
Name:Alice Ong
D.o.B:10/05/1991
Horoscope:Taurus!
Schools:NorthlandPS,AndersonSS,AndersonJC

Likes:
Playing sports(esp.football,basketball=D)
Econs
Most unhealthy food(cos they're fried!=)
To write
Reading,listening to music,singing,etc...

Dislikes:
The very smell of cigarettes(i just can't stand the smell!!)
CristianoRonaldo(duh)
Revising for tests and exams!!

Loves:
LiverpoolFootballClub(especially!)
My many friends!!XDXDXD
Idolizes(not in any particular order):
1.Fernando Torres Super Junior!
2.Steven Gerrard
3.Kobe Bryant
and others i'm lazy to continue on...
http://wala-itsmagic.blogspot.com



wish!
1. Standard Chartered Home Jerseey:D 2. Watch Liverpool play at Anfield live 3. Visit Korea and Spain

i'VE got this
i WANT this


detest!

Links!
amanda
huimin
joanne wong aka queen
n.zhi wei
pamela
sin yee aka vonger
yoke cheng
33/08!
cheryl
hani
joan
madelyn
rain
sin li
wen bin
aj choir

Rubbish chute!


past!
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

credits
Designer: OrnateLove
Codings: inkSPLASH
Software: Photoshop Elements 2.0