Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Realised I've been neglecting my blog for one whole week!!
And it's because there's really nothing happening for me these days.
I suddenly feel that it would be better if there was school because somehow or rather there WOULD BE interesting things that happen...
But there is, of course, something that made me happy yesterday- I started on homework!!
'Homework' has been a forbidden word for many people I've been hanging around with (LOL) and it IS a word which apparently doesn't exist in some people's vocabulary, and in mine as well for quite a few weeks.
And it's no coincidence that I started off with econs, mind you, as I had someone's (ahem) prompting for a couple of times now (though I tried my best to remain oblivious and obviously failed.)

So I touched my school stuff for the first time since the holidays started!!!
*Hallelujah! *Bells chime *Choir sings ^^

Resumed my story-writing.
Finally.
I've changed my aim- to finish it by the end of next year.
=(

I'm having a mental block now okay.
(This is a short post.)

My idol, please return quickly!!!

Labels:


Her

About me:
Name:Alice Ong
D.o.B:10/05/1991
Horoscope:Taurus!
Schools:NorthlandPS,AndersonSS,AndersonJC

Likes:
Playing sports(esp.football,basketball=D)
Econs
Most unhealthy food(cos they're fried!=)
To write
Reading,listening to music,singing,etc...

Dislikes:
The very smell of cigarettes(i just can't stand the smell!!)
CristianoRonaldo(duh)
Revising for tests and exams!!

Loves:
LiverpoolFootballClub(especially!)
My many friends!!XDXDXD
Idolizes(not in any particular order):
1.Fernando Torres Super Junior!
2.Steven Gerrard
3.Kobe Bryant
and others i'm lazy to continue on...
http://wala-itsmagic.blogspot.com



wish!
1. Standard Chartered Home Jerseey:D 2. Watch Liverpool play at Anfield live 3. Visit Korea and Spain

i'VE got this
i WANT this


detest!

Links!
amanda
huimin
joanne wong aka queen
n.zhi wei
pamela
sin yee aka vonger
yoke cheng
33/08!
cheryl
hani
joan
madelyn
rain
sin li
wen bin
aj choir

Rubbish chute!


past!
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011

credits
Designer: OrnateLove
Codings: inkSPLASH
Software: Photoshop Elements 2.0