Saturday, December 27, 2008
Haven't blogged in awhile because I've been lazy to.The Christmas season has been over in a flash,
well maybe because I've been carolling so much so I didn't really feel the Christmas mood at all.
I don't celebrate Christmas, sad to say, but this year has been a great Christmas because of carolling!XD
And I absolutely love singing to little kids!
I found 2 facts during carolling this year.
1)Singaporeans are ever so stingy with their applause.
2)Caucasians appreciate choir more than Singaporeans.
True?
Well, anyways, that's how I feel.
"JINGLE BELLS!" Shouts a little boy.
That totally made my day.
Not to forget the little girls who were enjoying our carolling and dancing and clapping along.:D
After our last carolling session on Christmas day, flea and pamela and I went to lunch at Thai express.
It's only my 3rd time eating there.
Had thai laksa with chicken and potatoes.
Yumyum.
Spicy but greatness.
And I confirmed my fear for curry that isn't the usual reddish-orangey colour,
because I tasted the green curry and it was... weird.
Anyhow, the laksa burned my stomach for the rest of day, even when I was having kfc for dinner...
But I kind of like the feeling.
It's the same burning thing I feel in my stomach after eating mc spicy:)
Boxing Day rocked.
Lakers beat the Celtics! Woots.
And my beloved Liverpool won.
What could be better? HEHE.
And I need to go shopping for top and shoes soon!!

i'VE got this
i WANT this