Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Got tagged by Yeo WB quite sometime back.Quite bored now so just thought I'd do this.
The rules and Regulations:
* Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habit/little known facts about yourself.
* People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
* At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
* No tag back
1) My morning life is very structured. During schooldays, I wake up, wash up, put on my contacts, uniform, and have my breakfast. On weekends, I wake up, wash up, put on my contacts, switch on the tv for channel newsasia, and have my breakfast. Really boring, right? But I've been going through this routine for as long as I can remember.
2) I will switch on the tv every morning on non-school days no matter if there's anything interesting to watch or not. And I will surf every channel I have including those on cable before surrendering that there is indeed nothing to watch.
3) I'm afraid of many living, non-human creatures. Lizards, cockroaches, bees, furry animals etc etc. The list goes on... I like animals, but I'm afraid to go near or touch them, and I can't explain this weird behaviour myself. But it's kinda scared. I guess I'm probably afraid of the bites maybe?
4) I'm really, really weak on the inside. Really. I'm not as strong as what many people think I might be.
5) No matter if it's weekday or weekend, I wake up really early. Like 8-9 on weekends, sometimes even 7-plus. Even if I set my alarm at 10am, I'll end up waking up earlier myself, say, at 8-plus.
6) From (5), the worst thing is, once I wake up, I can't get back to sleep. Ever. I'll become really wide awake, even if I'd barely slept for 6 hours. Of course the fatigue only comes halfway through school. Maybe after the 1st lesson, or during the 1st lesson itself.=X
7)I'm freakishly obsessed with writing. I can write for hours and hours continually because the words and sentences just com sooo fluently. For instance, I just wrote for 4 1/2 hours before this (including a 10-minute dinner lol). And and and, when I write, I really put myself into the chracter's shoes. For example, if I'm writing about a psychopathic killer, I will really think like one. And when I read what I've written, I'll go: "OMG ALICE YOU'RE WICKED!" So thank goodness I don't live in some secluded area on my own if not I think I'll really go crazy... Haha.
8) I get happy over little litle things (though sometimes I think, overly-happy). And hence, I get sad over little things as well. So in short, I have moodswings easily and frequently, believe it or not. But I usually try and look and sound normal unless I really can't help it, but it's rare. So the actual mood will show only when I'm home. But sometimes when I don't talk much, it means I'm unhappy about some things.
9) I cry easily when watching dramas, but I RARELY cry outside the comfort zone of my home. It's true. But I don't know why.
10) Last thing. Many people think I have a 'dao' face or that I'm a 'dao' person, because I don't smile much. Well I'm sorry but I only smile or laugh when I'm happy or when I find something funny. So those who STILL think this way (that I am 'dao') obviously don't know me yet, so please judge me AFTER you get to know me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
TAGGED:
sin yee
pamela
n. zhi wei
queen
33/08 peepx!XD
Labels: 10 facts about me; I just had a mood swing apparently.

i'VE got this
i WANT this