Monday, December 1, 2008
Choir today was rather unsatisfactory...Somehow or rather I was the only J1 sop 1 who turned up for choir...
(Luckily 2 J2s sop 1 were there as well)
And so I was quite pissed (and tired and hungry as well) at the end of choir because I was trying really hard to sing louder than usual to make up for the nearly non-existent numbers of sop 1s.
Not that I blame the rest because most had valid reasons.
But it was still hard.
And the worst was when we sang 'water night' and had to keep repeating certain parts.
I was really hungry by then (though I had breakfast) and it was rather hard to crescendo on an empty stomach because whenever I do it growls crazily..!
I need something to slow down my rate of digestion!(Heeelp!)
And then I went straight home after choir.
A little dampening - today has been a crappy day.
Finished 'New Moon' today=D
Anyone has the 3rd book 'Eclipse'??
Tell me please!?
TYVM!XD
Labels: My voice just couldn't open up today; Vampires reign; What lacks is made up in another way.

i'VE got this
i WANT this