Saturday, December 13, 2008
10 December, Wednesday:Went for choir as usual.
Found out that it was Games Day!!
(though it wasn't much of a surprise LOL)
Overall it was fun, although I injured my left arm because a certain someone wrenched it a little too hard during the "break the link" game...
Then I ended up having two scratches on my left wrist in the same game as well which looked like suicide marks haha.
I guess my favourite game was the trust game.
It was taxing on the legs, although I reckon it wasn't supposed to be, but anyway, it was still my favourite=)
Was just rather disappointed we didn't play any sport, like captain's ball at the very least.
We should really have a full day games day, like the one anderson sec choir had 2 years ago.
THAT ONE REALLY ROCKED!XD
After choir, it was reading 'Eclipse' for the rest of the day.X)
11 December, Thursday
I only did 2 things today.
Had choir in the morning.
Read 'Breaking Dawn' for the rest of the day.
=D
Actually, make it 3 things.
Lunched in Pizza Hut with Pamela and Flea.
(I ate way WAY too much bread.)
Thay started playing carols sung by children over the radio.
And the 3 of us went crazy and started singing along.
With one of us being overly-high. As usual. sighs.
If you have any problems with love matters, please call:
1900-PAM-GURU
That's 1900-726-4878.
LOL.XP
Note: This is an inside joke.
12 December, Friday
Miraculously, I managed to open my eyes up properly and still finished 'Breaking Dawn'.
But I had a stiff neck for the entire day.
I love (good) vampires.XDXDXD
D-uh.
Had choir performance in the evening at VCH.
It was alright, but I wouldn't say 'good'.
Sops were quite off.
=(
Yesterday was remembered because I started on geog homework!
Yay!XD
Did homework from 10pm to 12am.
Hopefully I can continue like that...

i'VE got this
i WANT this