Thursday, November 20, 2008
Today has been fun.Choir-ed from 12 to 3.
And sang competition songs and carols.
I was so hungry my stomach started grumbling even before choir started!!
And everytime I sang the high notes my stomach made some weird sound with a lurch.
Thank goodness it wasn't that loud.
Otherwise I wouldn't have known where to hide my face! TeeheeXD
Then went to lunch with Pamela.
Bought cranberry lip balm from bodyshop and got free mascara from the nice cashier!!
Lol.
And it so happened I said before lunch that I've never done anything with my very short lashes before. Haha.
Then Pamela was (shall I say) ecstatic and bouncing around and before that talking to herself in the shop.(Pamela,don't kill me!=X)
LOLZ.
Anyways, my voice is kinda screwed up today cos it just fades away all of a sudden when I speak in long sentences.
And I'm not losing my voice. (or so I tell myself.)
Sometimes, or rather, recently,
I wish I were a guy so I can scream like a rocker=Cool!!!
Hehe.*peace sign*
Labels: crazy friend; I'm a lucky charm?; my voice is dying.

i'VE got this
i WANT this