Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Haven't blogged for quite a few days because I was lazy.So I shall update now=)
Friday:
Too long ago, can't recall anything.XD
Saturday:
All I remember is having choir in the morning
then went home straight because my friends went to lunch with other choir people I'm not familiar with.
Well, I can't help it because I'm kinda an introvert.
(wouldn't say I'm anti-social though. i just take a longer time to be able to open up to new people...)
Sunday:
Slacked the entire day.
Watched tv, tv series and drama online, read another James Patterson novel, blah-blah...
The only thing that's probably missing from this list would be 'homework', I guess.*grins*
Yesterday:
Choired from 12 to 2.30pm.
Waited till like 5(?) because NYC had exco meeting.
Was so restless.
Listened to music and played the games on my phone-games I haven't touched for a long time Haha.
Pamela was supposed to be there as well but she was ill.
Toh asked me if I was ready for econs next year and I was like:
"Not really... Haven't done any homework yet!"
T: So are you going to do it? (threatens with something he was holding in his hand)
Me: Err...I guess?
T: Are all Anderson sec choir people like that?
Me:(I didn't really know what he meant hurhur.) Err...Nope...
Hehe. So I guess I'd better do my econs homework huh?
Went to the 'World in Singapore concert 2008' with NYC and Jonathon(Pamela's substitute=)
We were all deceived!!!
It wasn't a choir concert at all!
There was some indian/hindu dance performance, band, folk music, more dances, and last of all, a combined band and choir (guess what?) SING-ALONG!!!
Then the anderson sec people were saying (jokingly): They're insulting AS choir! LOL.
And even worse was that the 100-strong band was louder than the 200-strong choir...-_-
So bottomline- I was bored for most of the performance and I was deceived=(
But well, it was still okay overall because it was free anyways.
And the TK band was good!!XD
The on our way home, we sang in the train too.
And the other people were looking at us like we were crazy or something. LOL.
But it was kinda cool.=D
First carolling session tomorrow in Bugis.
7.30-?
I'm excited!!XD
Labels: choir; felt like an Indian; outrageous(sing-along?wth.); carolling in MRT.

i'VE got this
i WANT this