Thursday, November 13, 2008
First of all, i would like to announce a few things:1. My flu is much better!(and so is my cough=)
2. I've resumed on my story!XD(finally...)
3. Fernando Torres is back!!<3xd
4. I've run out of things to announce=(
I'm starting to enjoy choir once again because of christmas carols=D
and if every idiot would just LISTEN to the choir, i mean every section, and learn to blend in and balance the volume, I would enjoy it a gazillion times more.
A pity this isn't happening yet.(and i doubt it ever will)
ASS choir's the best!!
can't wait for the actual carolling. haha.
My head is full of 'x's because I've been doing maths forever since monday.
I wanna start on other homework, but I can't bring myself to start on anything.
I need a certain motivation...
Labels: jayboarding., Nowell

i'VE got this
i WANT this