Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, 19 Oct 2008did wr and op slides in morn with khai and yc.
was the earliest as usual.
(i mean, it's expected , right??=X)
then when yc arrived, we realised there was a serious miscommunication blunder because i thought khai was also bringing her laptop, but i found on that she did not bring it.
so i didn't bring my charger along.
my laptop died in 2.5 hours.
(Hallelujah...!) *hears choir singing
so our discussions ended prematurely when my laptop went into hibernation.
(winter's here!) am i being lame...
but it actually made us work more efficiently to not waste the batt, so i guess that was a good point...?
anyways, we did what we had to do.
time flew by...
I absolutely have to blog about what happened on sunday night.
I went to Northpoint's foodcourt for dinner, and this was what happened:
Me, walking to table with my food.
As I approached the table, i saw a crowd around the table next to mine.
Kaypohs, I thought. Typical of Singaporeans.
Then when I went closer, I totally, okay, I nearly, freaked out.
There was a man, probably in his 50s, spasming on the floor.
He had suddenly fallen of his chair while shading circles on the soccer betting slip (according to my mum) and he started having a fit. And mind you, he fell superly hard on his head cos there was a loud thud.
And the worse thing was he was foaming at the mouth!!!
And to think I thought this type of things only happens on TV...
Thank God he didn't pass out cos I was thinking if i should call the ambulance.
Two kind (and strong) uncle amongst dozens of other kaypohs helped him up and amazingly he hobbled off in a hurry to the restroom, but left his things behind.
I didn't know if he was okay after that, bcos he still hadn't returned after I left.
Conclusion: I freak out upon seeing people in a fit.
I mean what am I supposed to do??
Hmm...maybe i should do some research...
Monday, 20 Oct 2008
still sick of pw.
felt happy singing today=D

i'VE got this
i WANT this