Thursday, October 23, 2008
I shall blog about really random stuff today.The past few days have been, if not OP, choir and slacking times.
which means one word: BORIIIIINGGGGG...
actually choir is okay, but me being ultra-tired these days doesn't help at all.
And as for OP, I'm getting really sick of my speech!
And the stupid irony is that I haven't even 100% memorised it yet...
I wonder how am I going to stand the 5 more min on the actual OP day itself...?
4th Nov... I can't wait for it to be over!!
Then eff-ing PW will disappear from my life!!
I am enjoying choir now cos...
cos...
actually I'm not even sure why.
maybe I'm just feeling high singing nowadays??
And carols make me feel happier, if not happy=D
Falalalala lalalala...!XD
I got the job at Taka!
hopefully, the shifts don't clash with choir pracs more than once or twice.
My Fernando Torres is injured (since last Thursday) and I'm sad beyond words...=(
Wishing him a v v v v v v speedy recovery!!!
Chelsea vs Liverpool is on Sunday,26 Oct 08, 9.25pm.
I'M GONNA SWITCH OFF MY PHONE on that day from 9.30pm to 11.20pm.
Really.
and something happened to me during choir sectionals today that was damn malu!!!
but I shall not tell what exactly happened.
like I said, it's super-malu...=X

i'VE got this
i WANT this