Wednesday, July 30, 2008
2 more days to weekends!!
today has so far been a better day than ytd...lessons were quite slack.
then i went for this paradigma thing.
it was quite interesting. would go again for such an event=D
then went for choir.
carolled.
tra-lalalala-lalalala...
choir ended at around 7.10 today.
quite early for once??XD
just ate my tom yam cup noodles.
dam nice. haha.
then did my econs ans plan.
haven't studied for chem test tomorrow yet.
don't feel like studying.
zzz...
chiong study tmr la haha.
can't wait for the weekends!!XP
right now i'm
happyhappyhappyhappyhappy!
cos it's 2 more days to weekendsXDXDXD
The murderer
With the deadly weapon
Beads of perspiration
Traced paths down my tanned face
Every of my kind's moment
of dread
Sweat turned to tears
as i felt
myself
falling
limb
by limb
slowly
painfully
I screamed
I cried
They couldn't hear me
Them
With their deadly saw
Those heartless beings
couldn't give
a hoot
As my life ebbed away
I whispered goodbye
to my loved ones
Then came
the final
cruel
blow
The gleaming saw
across my body
I tumbled
All one thousand pounds that is left of me
smack down hard
onto the cold, hard earth
"The Tree--Moments Before Demise"
by Alice

i'VE got this
i WANT this